Anyone else planning to go to the Jess dinner at AGPNY. I hadn't planned to take DD there, because I didn't think she needed another doll right away (she got Elizabeth for bday in Sept, and Marisol for Christmas). THen I was talking to my neighbor, who had tried to get Marisol for her daughter, not knowing she was sold out. She was really bummed and wanted to know where I thought she could get one. I told her that eBay was the only way, but there was a new LE out. Well, since her daughter's name is Jessica, it seemed meant to be! The four of us are going to go. She may or may not get Jess for her DD. I told DH that DD has a $50 credit in AG stuff because of duplicate gifts we are returning, so that wasn't enough for a doll. He reminded me that his dad had given DD money to get stuff for the holidays, and we did not spend it all, so that might be enough for Jess. Look at him, enabling a doll purchase. DD may not want her, because she may just want Felicity, who has been the topic of many conversations. I predict major confusion!